Welcome to Teachers Learning Confluence Application (TLCApp)
THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND The Learners Confluence (TLC) GOVERNS
YOUR USE OF TLCApp application.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
BY CLICKING "AGREE," YOU ARE AGREEING THAT THESE TERMS WILL APPLY IF YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION.
User Information, Collection, Usage and Confidentiality
- For accessing or using our Service, you may be required to provide certain information such as name, address, occupation, nationality, credit/debit card details, email, contact number, educational qualification, professional experience, certifications, etc. All information, disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion.
- We at TLCApp make all efforts to treat your information as confidential and not cause any harm, theft, loss, unauthorized access, misuse within our storage system, alteration and destruction. In the event that you disclose or publish any of your information on our messenger services or any of the public forums like chatrooms or knowledge wall, you shall be responsible for the information you may disclose on such forums to other users.
- We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. These services can be as simple like your choice of language or advertisements you find relevant
- By signing up for the TLCApp you have agreed that such data gathered by TLCApp is public and lawfully acquired.
- We collect information information about the services that you use and how you use them.
This information includes:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number.
- Log information
When you use TLCApp or view the published content on the application, we automatically collect and store certain informations like your search queries, phone number, IP address, hardware make, hardware setting, cookies etc. This helps us in analyzing information to improve our services to you
- Location information
We may collect and process information about your actual location when your use the TLCApp.
- Unique identification ID
We assign a Unique Identification ID to your professional profile. This ID can be shared with organizations seeking to hire your professional services
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device
Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit/use TLCApp, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies. We also use technologies and tools to collect and store information when you interact with our application and these may be used in conjunction with our advertising services
- Use of the information and data collected
- We use the information we collect through TLCApp, to maintain and improve the services of the application as well as roll out new features and enhancements.
- We also use this information to offer you tailored content, offers, suggestions and benefits that we deem fit for your consumption
- We will respect the restrictions that you apply to your account towards visibility settings or other such functionalities
- We may keep a record of your communication with us in any form so that we may serve and resolve your issues better
- We may use your communication addresses to inform you about our other services, improvements, new solutions and any such offer
- We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your overall experience and quality of our services.
- We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy or deemed generally acceptable