With the mantra of Engage, Explore and Enlighten, the journey has just began for the Learners Confluence is a ‘place where pieces of knowledge merge and flow together’, where ‘educators collaborate with the sole purpose of improving and sharing their personal and professional learnings’.
The genesis of the idea of TLC is the time when we felt the need to talk-to and listen-from the like-minded members of learning community and tried using the means and tools that were available there. We realised that there is no single comprehensive platform for educators to collaborate. TLC is an attempt to bridge that gap and caters to the needs of the various stake-holders in the education community to network professionally as well as personally.
Besides a networking platform the TLC does a lot of work towards the cause of learning and we invite you all to join this confluence – the sangam of learners
The vision of TLC is to be – ‘largest professional and personal networking platform for educators’
Our mission encompasses the following:
- Bring educators from across the world together
- Design and provide customized learning solutions for educators
- Communicate, debate, discuss and help implement current and emerging trends in the education sector
- Strategies for successful implementation of world class education practices in the local environments
- Benchmark collaborative practices for mutual learning and sharing
- Recognition and reward educators and Institutional best practices
Dr A Senthil Kumaran
“Learning always needs to be personalised, collaborative, innovative and sustainable”