Empowering Administration Heads for School Excellence
16 - 18 May, 2019 : Bangalore
'School Administration' has become a complex function with increasing expectations from stakeholders. Leading the School/Education Admin role has become quite challenging. All efforts in creating a comprehensive framework for enabling the Admin Heads to become more effective have yielded limited success.
To address this challenge, The Learners Confluence has conceived this first of its kind workshop on ‘Empowering Administration Head for School Excellence’. Our 2nd National workshop will be held from 16 - 18 May 2019 at Bangalore.
- To enhance/raise awareness on various domain under administration like Transport, operations, facilities management, office management, purchase, vendor management, Finance, Safety and Security.
- To analyse and understand the role of Head Administration.
- To develop strategies to lead and manage your team effectively with process approach with measurements
- To maximise performance of individuals and your whole team
- To expose participants to widely used Process Management Tools and Techniques which can be used to bring change scientifically & systematically.
Programme at a glance
Date : 16 - 18 May, 2019
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore
- 30 Maximum on first-come and first-serve basis for Head of School Administration/Operations Head/Facilities Head/Chief Security Officers / Transport Head covering the Non -Teaching Teams from Schools are invited to experience this workshop.
No Consultants/ Education service providers or independent applicants are allowed.
- School Education : Changing Paradigms
- Head Administration : Role & Functions
- Management of Office, Purchase, Vendor Transport, Facilities/Estate, Finance, Safety and Security
- The need of process approach and data for effective management
- Managing stakeholders and Team Aspiration
- Way forward
- Hands on activities
- Real time case studies
- Lecture /Presentation
- Prior registration with payment is a must for the workshop.
- The Participation Fee is Rs 17,700 (inclusive of taxes) Rupees Seventeen Thousand Seven Hundred.
- The Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “the Learners Confluence” payable at Bangalore and sent to us along with the Registration Form.
- The participation fee includes delegate kit, lunch, coffee/tea for all the Three days.
The Fee paid is Non-Refundable, but change of nomination is acceptable.
- Dr A Senthil Kumaran, Chief Confluencer, the Learners Confluence
- Mr R Subramanian, Consultant, the Learners Confluence
Last date for Nomination : April 15, 2018 by 1700 hrs.
Call on +91 9555040040 / +91 98453 90263 or email email@example.com.